University of Washington Foundation
We partner with the UW Foundation on a variety of initiatives to improve outcomes in education for local students, including:
- Evaluation and data support for states that partner with our Early Learning team.
- Evaluation at Educare Seattle, which provides high quality multicultural early learning and family support services to children.
- Research project to examine the role of the elementary school principal in improving classroom instruction in two local school districts.
- Measuring elementary school students' math attitudes in the Renton School District.
- Analyzing and explaining data about postsecondary credentials to practitioners and policymakers.
Learn more: https://www.washington.edu/foundation
Back to all grants